I•ROC wellbeing is a powerful set of recovery tools that help to measure outcomes along the recovery journey. Together the tools create a holistic picture of recovery and wellbeing.
The suite of tools includes:
- HOPE® - A framework for wellbeing based on Home, Opportunity, People, Empowerment.
- I•ROC® - Individual Recovery Outcomes Counter
- A facilitated self-assessment that uses the HOPE® framework and 12 indicators of wellbeing to assess and measure personal recovery.
- HOPE® Toolkit - Personal plans and wellbeing tools that link to I•ROC and promote recovery.
- I•ROC® Digital - A secure client management system and mobile app that can be used on and offline.
An innovative approach to mental health and wellbeing developed in partnership by mental health practitioners at Penumbra - a leading Scottish Mental Health charity - and people with lived experience. I•ROC is validated by the University of Abertay in Dundee, Scotland.
I•ROC wellbeing delivers meaningful and measurable outcomes for organisations, for practitioners and for the people who use services, both in the UK and internationally.
Do you believe in people and their potential? Do you want to make a difference?
If so then I•ROC wellbeing is for you.