The I•ROC® team is growing - we are recruiting a Business Support Executive.
Working with I•ROC® wellbeing means becoming part of a new and exciting venture - www.irocwellbeing.com
I•ROC® wellbeing is an innovative approach to mental health and wellbeing. It provides a powerful set of mental health tools for organisations, for practitioners and for the people that use their services in the UK and worldwide.
I•ROC® was developed by Penumbra
– a leading Scottish Mental Health charity whose aim is to improve mental health wellbeing. I•ROC® wellbeing is an approach to personal recovery that includes a validated self-assessment, and a toolkit of digital and non-digital resources that promote self-management. The approach is used by a number of organisations in the UK and internationally and is included in the recently launched Mental Health Strategy for Scotland as a recommended approach.
As a Business Support Executive you will work with the Product Manager to grow I•ROC® wellbeing within the UK and internationally. Please apply if you are someone who…
- is excited by new opportunities.
- is self-motivating, creative and solution focused.
- loves to innovate, exploring what matters to customers and creating solutions that make a positive difference.
- has knowledge of business development processes.
- can tackle complexity and make things simple for customers and those around you.
- is commercially savvy, thinks competitively and grasps opportunities.
- is a team player and can help pull everyone together to achieve shared goals.
- thrives on a challenge, working with intellectual rigour at a pace to achieve the highest standards of execution under all conditions.
For a full job description, and to apply for this role, please visit the Penumbra website: http://www.penumbra.org.uk/vacancies-all/h6217-business-support-executive-edinburgh/
The closing date for applications is Monday 21 August 2017 at 5pm.